The PTA is actively seeking people to fill the following PTA positions
- PTA Programs and/or Fundraising Chair: Oversee and support the leads of the various programs and fundraising events.
- Room Parent Coordinator: Oversee the 2 meetings per year with room parents and serve as the coordinator for emails sent to classes from room parents.
- IPSF Ambassador: Help support our school along with the Irvine Public Schools Foundation. The two primary areas of responsibility are to distribute information from IPSF to our school, and to provide community input to IPSF, on your own behalf as well as on behalf of the school. Time commitment is 2 meetings per year and passing on information sent from IPSF via email to the College Park families.
- Legislative Advocate: Interested in policy affecting our children? Help us stay up to date. Limited work involved.
- Media: Love to make flyers, posters, and art work promoting our various sponsored PTA programs? This is the position for you.
- Assembles Chair – Oversee Walk Thru Assembles and select other programs for the student body.
For a list of all the open positions visit http://www.collegeparkpta.org/positions/. Please contact us via the PTA website with any questions or if you wish to be more involved this year at http://www.collegeparkpta.org/